Hash for Autopilot Deployment
To answer the need for a cost-effective and simple deployment solution, Microsoft introduced their zero touch deployment, called Windows Autopilot Deployment (APD).
Zero touch deployment for off-the-shelf devices is made possible by storing the customer configuration and customization in the cloud, then having them automatically flow to the Windows 10 Pro devices when they are powered on and connected to the network during the initial setup.
1. OEM ship standard preinstalled systems and provide device IDs (e.g. hardware hash as unique identification data for a single system in Microsoft format) to the customer or partner
2. Customer/partner uploads device IDs plus individual Autopilot configuration data to Microsoft APD Service Cloud
3. Systems will be installed at customers side automatically (self-deployment)
To make use of APD, Microsoft requires customer to fulfill some preconditions:
- Devices must have access to the internet at first boot. When the device cant connect, the default Windows screens will display
- Access to Mobile Device Manager (MDM), e.g. Intune, Airwatch, MobileIron is necessary for application installation and setup
- Automatic Enrollment of the device into an MDM requires Azure Active Directory Premium
- Microsoft Store for Business account to find, acquire, manage, and distribute free and paid apps, plus assign and re-use licenses as needed
- Configuration Data and device ID information must be uploaded to MS Cloud
37.00 PLN [SRP Netto]
|Dostępny do||brak danych|
|Status|| Status: |